To make sure the sea is always a pleasure, everyone needs to be able to sail safely.
So before weighing anchor and setting sail, read through the maritime regulations applicable in the Bay of Golfe-Juan.
Navigation on the approach to the Old Port of Golfe-Juan
- Position: 43° 33′ 55″ N – 7° 04′ 06″ E
- VHF: channel 12
- SHOM 7205 – 7409 / Navicarte 501
- Pass between Le Sécanion beacon (red buoy) and La Fourmigue (small tower) which marks out the edge of shallow waters
- Maximum speed: 3 knots
Navigation regulations in the Bay of Golfe-Juan
- Port located in the heart of the bay between Cannes and Juan-les-Pins (Lérins Islands and Cap d’Antibes peninsula).
- The port is sheltered to the east by Cap d’Antibes and to the west by the hills of Vallauris.
- All-weather access, the 80m-wide entrance channel is on a bearing of 110°.